What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are concentrated substances from plants, herbs, trees, bushes, and rinds (citrus fruits). They can be used for all sorts of reasons from supporting body systems to cleaning to just making your house smell amazing.
- They are easy and safe to use
- They can suppport many body systems- emotionally, mentally, and physically
- Great step to a nontoxic lifestyle
- Can truly be life changing…in an amazing way!
Why Young Living?
Young Living has been around since 1994 and is the only essential oil company to put its oils through so many quality tests. Did you know that around 96% of essential oil sold actually is synthesized or alduterated. Research has shown that 100% more lavender oil is sold than is actually grown. Wow!
When you purchase from Young Living, you know that you are getting pure, undilluted, theraputic grade essential oil. To find out more, be sure to visit Seed to Seal.
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit
The Young Living Starter Kit is the easiest and most cost effective way to get started on your essential oil journey. It takes the guess work out of knowing what oils to get started with. Purchase of the Premium Starter Kit (PSK) gives you:
- Over $300 worth of essential oils other goodies for only $160
- 11 of the most popular and universal oils (universal means they can be used for many different things)
- The choice between two diffusers (more choices if you pay a little more)
- Guidence and help from me and my team
- Access to an online oil education and support group
- Free gifts from me to help you get started on your oily journey (gifts vary, up to $25 in value)
The best part of your purchase of the Premium Starter Kit is that you become a Wholesale Member with Young Living. This means that all your future oil and product purchases will be at 24% off!
Ready to get started?
How to Order your Premium Starter Kit
- Head to the Young Living website.
- Be sure “wholesale member” is clicked so you aren’t paying retail customer prices.
- If the “Enroller” and “Sponsor” boxes aren’t already filled in (which they should be), enter “3553095” into both boxes.
- Fill in your info. Be sure to write it down in case you need it later.
- Choose your starter kit. The Premium Starter Kit is the one I recommend. The Home diffuser or the Dewdrop are at the $160 level but if you want to splurge on a different diffuser, there are more options.
- The Essential Rewards program is 100% optional but I highly recommend it. This is how you are going to earn free oils and reward points toward free oils. It will save you so much money. You can learn more about Essential Rewards here.
- Confirm your order and wait for your kit to arrive!
Have more questions? Here are answers to some frequently asked ones.
Does “distributor” mean I have to sell and have parties/classes?
Absolutely not! As a wholesale member, the only requirement is that you purchase at least $50 per year to keep wholesale member status. No hidden fees, no extra costs, just spend a minimum of $50 per year. You absolutely may choose to spread the word about the wonders of essential oils, but that is your choice.
Do I have to buy a kit? I only want a few oils.
You can buy just a few oils but it really isn’t the most cost effective way to do it. As a retail customer, you would pay 24% more.
Can I return the kit if I don’t like it?
Yes. Young Living gives you 30 days to return the kit for a full refund.
Why should I choose Young Living over other companies?
There are a lot of essential oil companies. It can be so confusing to know which one you should go with. Or even if you should be “brand loyal.” I can’t make that decision for you. What I can do is tell you why I choose Young Living. I have done a fair amount of research. In all that research, Young Living continues to come out on top in many ways.
Oil quality is the top reason. No other oil company does as many quality control tests. They start their testing process right at the seed of the plant. From the seed! The tests don’t stop until the bottle is sealed. On top of that, they don’t just use in house testing methods. They call in third party companies to perform some of the tests. That means there are checks and balances to make sure the oil is top notch.
They use only the first distillation of the plant to get the oil and do not use chemicals to draw out the oils. Not all companies can make that claim. Many will use chemicals to help get more oil out of the plant.
Another reason is their farms. Young Living owns many of their own farms. A really cool thing is that they grow their plants in the area of the world where the particular plants orginate. These insures that the plants grow the best. Even the farms they do not own, they are directly involved in the farming process. Other oil companies use “oil brokers,” With a broker, you can not guarentee the quality of the oil.
Does Young Living sell things besides essential oil?
Yes! Young Living sells many nontoxic items and are adding more products all the time. They have personal care items such as shampoo, skin care products, and toothpaste. They recently came out with their own line of mineral makeup. Their Thieves line of personal care items and cleaning products is amazing! I love their Thieves laundry detergent. They even have nontoxic sunscreen and bug repellent. One of their newest things is their very own line of baby care products.
If you have more questions, be sure to drop me an email at: email@example.com