1. I made cookies using a mix I received as part of a Yankee Swap at a Christmas party last month. Less work and cheaper than making them fully myself. 🙂
2. I used a Buy One, Get One Free coupon to buy some disposable razors. I haven’t paid full price for razors in 7 years.
3. I used a free medium coffee coupon from my Dunkin Donuts Perks account. I love that program! I put money on my DD gift card and each time I use the card, I earn 5 points per dollar spent. After 200 points, you get a free medium beverage. It doesn’t take much to get to 200 points as there are often bonus offers.
4. Yet another coupon…we used a free appetizer coupon for one of our meals out for our getaway weekend.
5. I booked the hotel for our weekend away using a travel site. Sometimes that saves money, sometimes it doesn’t. This time, it worked out. 🙂
What are some ways you saved money this month?
Come party with me! Here are all the link parties I do each week.